This slightly varies from hospital to hospital. However, hospitals will provide a detailed list for your perusal.
Usual inclusions are:
- Rooms and beds
- Diet – for patient and bystander
- Surgeon and anesthetist’s fee
- Doctor’s / specialist consultation and fee
- Fee for surgery, theatre room
- Consumables used for surgery (sutures, tubes etc.)
Usual exclusions are:
- Implants and special consumables
- Cost of stay beyond the prescribed time in the hospital, is likely to be linked to your recovery rates and maybe charged additionally.
- Special tests, medications and high value drugs will be charged extra.
If the medical procedure requires implants or special consumables, the doctors or staff will intimate you. Costs for implants depend on the size, type, and material. You will be provided with a range of options for implants depending on your health and body condition. Based on the physician’s recommendations and your budgetary plans, you can make the selection.
Implants and special consumables, these are choice driven. If the medical procedure needs implants or special consumables, the doctors or staff will intimate you. Implants, consumables are of different sizes, types, materials and cost options. Depending on what suits your body condition, there will be a range of choices. You can make the selection on the brands and/or their quality options based on the cost suitability and suggestion of the specialist.
Stay beyond the usual time in the hospital, depending on your recovery is likely to be additional.
Special tests, special medications and high value drugs will be charged extra.